PLEASE NOTE: An auction administrative charge of 5 percent will be added to prices bid on all items.
• Bidding numbers may be used for both silent and live auctions.
• The highest bids recognized by auction officials are legal contracts to purchase the item.
• Payment in full is required at the end of the evening by cash, check, or credit card.
• The purchaser is responsible for removing all purchases before leaving.
• Auction items will be awarded to one purchaser. (A purchaser who wishes to split the payment for an item should pay for the item him/her self and then collect payment(s) from co-purchasers.)
• Unless otherwise noted, all goods and services must be claimed and used within one year.
• Arrangements for trips or services must be mutually agreed upon with the donor. PTMSC is not responsible for any difficulty.
• All purchases made are final and there will be no exchanges or refunds on items unless otherwise noted.
• PTMSC reserves the right to add or withdraw items from the auction without notice before final bids are made.
• PTMSC neither warrants nor represents, and in no way shall be responsible for, the correctness of descriptions or conditions of items or arrangements.
• Each person issued a bidding number assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and to the items or services obtained, and agrees to hold harmless all parties from liability.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO PICK UP ANY PURCHASED ITEMS AND CERTIFICATES AFTER YOU HAVE PAID AND BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE EVENT. THANK YOU!